According to the medical sources of knowledge, blood pressure is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. Without further elaboration, the use of the term ‘blood pressure’ usually refers to the pressure in the large arteries in the circulatory system. The range of this indicator should be kept within optimal limits. If it rises, there are various health risks that could occur. The chronic high value of pressure in the blood is called hypertension. Uncontrolled high blood pressure is one of the leading causes of dangerous complications. Along with medication (in case your doctor decides it is necessary), there are various natural methods and useful tips that you can follow strictly to control your health in a better way. Many people suffer from hypertension. Although it tends to affect mainly the more mature part of the population, young people are not out of risk either. As of now, the specific hypertension causes are unknown as there are various external factors that could cause the development of the disease. Most doctors share the opinion that there are not many hypertension symptoms that could indicate the occurrence of the health condition. Still, this doesn’t mean that you cannot follow your status regularly. For this purpose, it is recommended to do a blood pressure measurement from time to time. This is the best way to learn about your current blood pressure range. Also, there are many available and working ways to conduct a successful hypertension treatment by using only natural products and following healthy tips.
You can also rely on some natural and proven supplements that can help you improve your overall health state. For instance, Cardiovax is an innovative and working solution that effectively neutralizes all hypertension symptoms. If you want to learn more useful information, read the following article to learn about this topic. For other health and beauty tips, check here.
What is high blood pressure – most common hypertension symptoms? What causes high blood pressure – risk factors and potential consequences? How to prevent high blood pressure – treatment and useful tips? Is there an effective high blood pressure diet?
In general, high blood pressure is considered present if the value is above 140/90 mmHg, measured in a doctor’s office. If your blood pressure is between 120/80 and 140/90 mmHg, you may be at risk of developing hypertension in the future. In this case, it is advisable to take appropriate steps agreed with your doctor to control it. Some of these include a specific diet, regular exercises, medicines, or natural supplements against hypertension.
Hypertension – Understanding the Condition & Herbal Support
What is Hypertension – Causes & Potential Consequences
With each stroke, the heart sends a considerable amount of blood to the arteries in the body. The phenomenon in which the pressure at the pumping of the heart is higher than normal is called high blood pressure. In case this condition tends to occur more often, it can develop into a chronic high pressure of the blood. This is hypertension.
There are two values that determine if your blood pressure is high:
- Systolic blood pressure – this is the pressure that occurs when your heart pumps blood.
- Diastolic blood pressure – it corresponds to the pressure at rest between two heart contractions.
Normal blood pressure is usually considered to be 120/80 mmHg. The first number is systolic and the second is diastolic. Hypertension usually has no symptoms, which means that the only reliable way to measure it is by using a blood pressure monitor. If this method reveals that the values tend to rise, your body should be able to feel the difference. In the case of chronic high blood pressure (hypertension), there are many potential consequences that could occur. Some of them include damage to the heart, kidneys, and brain. Some of these effects can be life-threatening. This is why hypertension treatment should be present. Some factors play a significant role in raising blood pressure. They are closely related to various bad habits. Fortunately, you can change them effectively to prevent hypertension from developing.
The main hypertension causes are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption;
- High sodium intake;
- Taking certain medications;
- Sedentary way of life.
In addition to these factors, genes are also important. Some medical studies suggest that hypertension is hereditary. Whatever the cause, however, natural remedies, high blood pressure diet, and other healthy lifestyle changes can help you significantly improve your condition and control your values.
Useful Tips for Dealing with Hypertension
Our team gathered and ordered a specific list that represents the best practices and tips that you can try following in order to control your blood pressure range. Read the following recommendations and choose those of them that suit you the most. Remember that all these methods can help you deal with unpleasant hypertension symptoms.
- High blood pressure diet – most experienced doctors that are specialists in the field of the cardio-vascular system recommend a healthy and well-balanced diet that is low in salt. This is among the best ways to prevent high blood pressure. Excessive salt intake tends to constrict blood vessels, which in turn increases the pressure. To reduce this effect, you should eat more foods such as potassium, dark leafy vegetables, yogurt, potatoes, fish, and bananas. They all have the ability to promote more intense excretion of salt and water from the kidneys and therefore reduce blood pressure. However, changes in diet bring real health benefits because they lead to stable and beneficial weight loss.
- Active Lifestyle – It is very important for people who experience hypertension symptoms to lead an active lifestyle, as physical activity has a positive effect not only on blood pressure but overall. For example, obesity is a major cause of high blood pressure, so regular workouts will help you maintain a normal weight. In addition, this will improve the health of your heart. Choose activities such as Nordic walking, cycling, jogging, etc.
- Stress Reduction – specialists believe that there are two types of stress – beneficial and harmful. The first type can warn us of noise or conflict and is our natural response that stimulates daily activities. The presence of harmful stress, especially if it is constant, can lead to many serious health consequences because it increases blood pressure and speeds up breathing. In addition, high-stress levels cause muscle tension. This is why it is very important to perform preventive depressive activities such as mental relaxation, meditation, and yoga.
- Blood Pressure Measurement – It is easy to ignore blood pressure measurement, as there are no major high blood pressure symptoms or signs. The only way to know if your blood pressure is high is to measure it regularly. This will help you and your healthcare professionals to monitor your blood pressure range and to follow any changes that can negatively affect your health. When choosing a device for measuring blood pressure at home, the emphasis should be on accuracy. The device must comply with the recommendations of the European Society of Hypertension and the standards for professional medical equipment.
- Make a Medications’ Schedule – in case your doctor has prescribed you any medications for high blood pressure treatment, try to build an accurate schedule for their intake. Do not miss getting your daily dosage and try not to take them at different times. This will be the most effective, and your blood pressure will not go beyond the normal limits.
7 Powerful Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure Treatment
Here, we are going to share with you some of the most beneficial foods and natural substances that can help you eliminate all hypertension symptoms. All selected items have proven properties because they contain important vitamins and minerals that maintain our stable health condition.
The natural remedies for hypertension treatment are:
- Garlic – this is a very popular natural ingredient that is most used in the kitchen, however, it is very useful in the fight against hypertension causes. Many people know about this and eat one clove of garlic a day. This quantity is absolutely enough. You can also find garlic powder capsules in stores if you don’t like the taste of the natural ingredient;
- Olive Oil – it has many proven properties and health benefits. One of them is that olive oil significantly enhances the function of the circulatory system. In addition, it can lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The substance is a 100% organic source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are great for the health;
- Dried Apricots – this delicious natural desert contains numerous precious substance such as potassium, beta-carotene, iron, and fiber. This rich cocktail of useful natural substances has the ability to quickly and permanently reduce blood pressure. In addition, apricots have been shown to improve blood circulation, and thus support the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- Dark Chocolate – here you should target products with a higher percentage of cocoa because this determines the usefulness of the chocolate. If you want to effectively eliminate hypertension symptoms, you should choose chocolate that features at least 70% cocoa and no added sugar. It is a well-known fact that cocoa contains flavonoids, which are natural antioxidants that lower blood pressure range;
- Flaxseed – the recommended daily dosage is about 4 tablespoons of flaxseed. This is completely enough to maintain a healthy high blood sugar diet. The natural product contains a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. They have an extremely important role that maintains stable heart and blood vessels health. Flaxseed also reduces bad cholesterol levels;
- Oats – the product effectively control blood cholesterol levels, thus eliminating one of the main hypertension causes. This organic food is suitable for a healthy breakfast as you can prepare it however you prefer;
- Pineapple – this fruit has incredible diuretic properties that ensure a high-quality high blood pressure treatment. You can consume pineapple in the form of juice or cut it into slices and eat it directly. We strongly advise you not to add sugar because this can lead to significant weight gain. And this is one of the factors that cause unpleasant hypertension symptoms.
We hope that all the information we gathered for you in this article will help you better understand and evaluate the risks and consequences that are related to high blood pressure. Our best piece of advice is to lead a healthier lifestyle in order to stabilize your condition and to avoid experiencing unpleasant symptoms. In addition, you can combine an active lifestyle and healthy food with the regular use of a bio-product against hypertension. For instance, Normatone capsules provide effective prevention against high blood pressure.
Be the Person Who Controls Your Health!
You are the only person who can take the best care of your own health. It is important never to forget this fact because this can help you avoid dangerous diseases and problems. Find out what is interesting for you and use it to make sure that your overall condition is stable and safe. Be more physically active and adopt a positive attitude in your everyday tasks to lower your stress level. Also, eat unprocessed food and regularly check your doctor to receive updates regarding your health status.