Many people have to deal with various diseases, the chronic clinical picture of which can drastically change the quality of life. One of the most common diseases worldwide is diabetes. This condition is characterized by increased levels of blood glucose. Type 1 and type 2 diabetes are socially significant diseases because more and more people worldwide suffer from them. Medical experts explain that glucose is important for the human body because it stimulates the production of energy. This process takes place in every cell of the human organism. In addition, glucose needs a sufficient amount of insulin (the hormone that is synthesized by the so-called beta cells of the pancreas). This hormone is extremely important as it controls blood sugar levels in the organism and lowers them after food intake. In case some of the above-mentioned processes are affected, we are speaking about diabetes. This chronic disease is a result of decreased insulin production in the pancreas.
Currently, medical science’s achievements are making it possible for people who suffer from diabetes type 1 and 2 to live normally. For this purpose, there are specific rules that need to be taken into consideration. Generally, they include a healthy diabetes diet, medicines, and other methods that can successfully relieve and control all the unpleasant diabetes symptoms. In the following article, we will reveal some beneficial information regarding natural herbs and useful tips that you can try in order to improve your health condition. If you want to learn about other beauty and health-related topics, check here.
What is diabetes – symptoms and details? Are there specific diabetes causes that we can avoid by changing our lifestyle? How to ensure a working diabetes type 2 treatment? Can we consume some natural products to control the disease and to control blood sugar levels?
Diabetes – What Is It – Characteristics
The term diabetes mellitus describes a chronic metabolic-endocrine disorder, primarily of carbohydrate metabolism. It is caused by significant insulin deficiency or decreased insulin sensitivity. The chronic condition leads to persistently elevated blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) and certain acute and chronic complications. Diabetic ketoacidosis and hypoglycemia are common acute and vascular and nerve damage are the most important chronic complications of the disease. In addition, medical professionals explain that diabetes affects all metabolism, except carbohydrates, also proteins, and fats. Although there are other types of diabetes, in colloquial language, when we say “diabetes” we mean diabetes mellitus, due to its incomparably higher frequency than other types. The most common types are type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
The term comes from ancient Greek and refers to diseases associated with excessive loss of fluid and/or specific metabolic products through the kidneys. The etymology of the name comes from the ancient Greek word “διαβαίνω” – “pass”. Fortunately, there are various working bio-products that can help control blood sugar levels. In other words, there are specific supplements that significantly relieve all diabetes symptoms. Insulux capsules can successfully achieve this without causing any side effects and contradictions.
Did You Know?
In ancient times, doctors checked for diabetes by prescribing urine tasting to establish whether it tasted sweet. The people who carried out the inspection were called “water tasters”. Other diagnostic measures included checking whether the urine attracted ants or flies.
Diabetes Types – Most Common Variations, Risk Factors
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease that is mainly manifested by 2 concrete variations. These are type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Each of them has its own characteristics and specifications that demand a different diabetes treatment and diabetes diet.
- Type 1 diabetes – Type 1 diabetes is a chronic disease that affects the body’s ability to convert the glucose that comes from food into energy. In most cases, type 1 diabetes develops at an early age and is often diagnosed in childhood. The disease begins when the immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that produce insulin, the hormone that helps convert glucose into energy for the body’s cells. Without daily insulin injections, people living with type 1 diabetes would not be able to survive.
- Type 2 diabetes – Type 2 diabetes is a type of disease in which the patient is non-insulin-dependent. In general, this condition occurs in adulthood and is a metabolic disorder characterized by high blood glucose levels, insulin resistance, and low insulin production in the body. Type 2 diabetes is different from type 1. The classic diabetes symptoms include excessive thirst, increased hunger, and frequent urination. Type 2 diabetes accounts for 90% of cases of diabetes, with the remaining 10% mainly related to diabetes type 1. Obesity is considered a major cause of type 2 diabetes in people who are genetically predisposed to the disease.
Here, you can find a list of the most common diabetes causes:
- Hereditary predisposition;
- High level of cholesterol in the blood;
- Chronic high blood pressure;
- Birth of a fetus weighing over 4 kilograms;
- Cardiovascular disease.
Useful Tips That Can Help Control and Reduce The Symptoms
In the following paragraphs, we are going to show you some working methods that can significantly neutralize all the unpleasant diabetes symptoms. It is important to remember that some healthy changes in your everyday lifestyle can be the key to conduct a reliable diabetes type 2 treatment. In addition, we advise you to combine these beneficial practices with the regular intake of a powerful bio-supplement that has proven effectiveness and properties. For example, you can try Diabextan.
- Healthy Eating – The diagnosis of “diabetes” does not mean that you should undergo a diabetes diet that is devoid of carbohydrates. On the contrary, your daily menu should include a variety of foods. Here are the most beneficial ones:
- Eat whole-grain bread, vegetables, and fruits;
- Limit saturated fats and cholesterol, ie. of animal origin;
- Consume more foods rich in unsaturated fatty acids;
- Reduce salt in your meals;
- Avoid daily consumption of confectionery and soft drinks containing sugar (drink them only in case of hypoglycemia);
- Reduce drinking of alcohol – remember that it also raises blood sugar levels.
- Physical Activity – Weight control is part of the therapeutic regimen of diabetes and therefore a balanced diet should be combined with regular exercise because it reduces stress, increases energy, and improves the general condition. Increased physical activity has the ability to strengthen the body and provide a high-quality diabetes treatment. It also controls blood sugar levels by reducing insulin resistance, as well as blood pressure, and blood cholesterol levels. Check your blood sugar level before and after exercise. In addition, do not start training if your blood sugar is above 16 mmol/l or below 4 mmol/l. Always carry packets of sugar or sugar candies to take with you in case of hypoglycemia. Remember to warm up slowly for 5-10 minutes, including stretching exercises before each workout. If you haven’t exercised for a while, start slowly and increase the load gradually. Drink more water during training.
- Disease Control – due to the fact that various diabetes types can cause infection and other illness, it is appropriate to carry out your diabetes treatment – insulin or antidiabetic agent. In addition, you need to remember that infections can cause an increase in blood sugar levels. It is recommended to drink more fluids, especially if you have diarrhea – it is important to avoid dehydration. If you have a fever or do not feel well for more than 24 hours, you need to contact your doctor. You can also try a bio-based supplement to neutralize diabetes causes. For example, consider using Gluco Pro. These are organic capsules with a 100% natural composition.
Powerful Herbs Can Control Diabetes – List & Details
Most people who suffer from diabetes mellitus know that the available medicines for this illness may relieve the symptoms but at a certain price. Many drugs tend to cause various unpleasant side effects and contraindications. This is why our team decided to make a special list of natural products that can help you eliminate diabetes symptoms without suffering from side effects. You can include the following herbs in your everyday diabetes diet to improve your health condition and to feel much better.
The list includes the following herbs:
- Ginseng – scientists believe that this plant can provide a reliable and 100% natural diabetes type 2 treatment because it effectively increases the production of insulin in the body. In addition, ginseng successfully lowers blood sugar levels after eating. You should remember, however, that you should not combine the use of ginseng with medicines such as warfarin;
- Garlic – this popular bio-product manifests numerous beneficial properties. The reason for this is its high concentration of allicin. This substance demonstrates significant hypoglycemic activity. Garlic also has strong cardioprotective and antimicrobial effects. You can consume it on a daily basis without any worries.
- Blueberry – the fruit contains a high number of specific antioxidants that are called anthocyanins. They have the ability to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, thus enhancing blood circulation. Also, blueberries can build connective tissue because of the anthocyanins they contain. This is why this fruit is considered to be one of the best natural products for diabetes treatment;
- Aloe Vera – not many people are aware of the fact that along with its skin-regenerating properties Aloe Vera can also control blood sugar levels. The plant is rich in antioxidants that provide recovery and protection of beta cells in the pancreas. All this normalizes insulin production in the organism;
- Fenugreek – There is scientific evidence that fenugreek seeds help lower blood glucose levels by slowing down the breakdown and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestinal tract. This slows down the release of glucose into the blood and reduces the risk of sudden increases in its concentration;
- Ginger – this popular herb is used in the traditional medical practices of different nations. It can significantly reduce blood sugar levels. It can also lower insulin resistance in patients who suffer from type 2 diabetes;
- Rosemary – various medical scientists tend to call it a natural diabetes treatment because it is capable of maintaining normal glucose and cholesterol levels. In addition, rosemary provides prevention against cardiovascular diseases and excessive weight gain. It is thought to enhance liver glycolysis and fatty acid oxidation.
In recent years, scientists have increasingly studied various herbs and supplements to determine if they may be useful in treating and controlling blood sugar in diabetes. Such herbs and supplements can be extremely helpful for people with prediabetes or diabetes – especially type 2 diabetes. In this context, we advise you to combine different extracts and consider which ones work best for you. You can also try a natural product for diabetes symptoms such as the innovative ReduSugar capsules.
Blood Sugar Levels Can Be Controlled – It Is Up to You
Everyone is aware that diabetes is a condition that is irreversible and affects the levels of blood sugar and insulin in the body. The best diabetes treatment includes lifestyle changes and medication. But some supplements, such as herbs and other natural products, can also have a beneficial effect. Combined with conventional treatment, they provide relief from symptoms and reduce the risk of complications. They are especially effective in people who are in a prediabetic condition. This will maintain normal blood sugar levels and prevent the occurrence of various unpleasant symptoms.